Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Another squirrel
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:18 pm    Post subject: Another squirrel Reply with quote

Hi,

seems that there are a lot of squirrels on the way. Here one which is a little bit darker than the others.

Canon 1DsMkIII and FD 4/80-200mmL converted

Wink

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a lot of squirrels shown here nowadays Laughing

That's a great one. It seems that the tail has different colors ...

Cheers
TObias

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool shot.
Are you sure that you are not infringing any squirrel-rights from Anu ?!? Wink

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MF-addicted wrote:
Cool shot.
Are you sure that you are not infringing any squirrel-rights from Anu ?!? Wink

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thanks for your comments.

Concerning the rights - I hope not. Anyway this is my first and last squirrel image. I shot it during vacation near by the hotel. They are very trustingly there.

Wink

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice photos, even backlighting.

Hope you don't mind me posting a question here. Let me know if it is not ok and I will post it elsewhere. One stupid question, do the squirrels at your part of the world post for you to take photos? Here, by the time I take our my camera to shoot the squirrels, they are long gone. They more so fast.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my_photography wrote:
Nice photos, even backlighting.

Hope you don't mind me posting a question here. Let me know if it is not ok and I will post it elsewhere. One stupid question, do the squirrels at your part of the world post for you to take photos? Here, by the time I take our my camera to shoot the squirrels, they are long gone. They more so fast.

As written before the shot was made nearby a hotel. The squirrel got a nut so I had a chance with the MF lens. Here at home I would never try it with such a lens. Need then a fast with AF. But must say never tried it before.

Wink

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice capture but it so much sharpened it look like a hedgehog Shocked

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poilu wrote:
nice capture but it so much sharpened it look like a hedgehog Shocked

Yes, it is a mutation. It is a sharp squirrelhog. Laughing
Wink

I know that you found very often that the pics are to much sharpened. I have a standard PP on my Mac and when I view on my website all images are ok. Have written several times to Attila that maybe something is "wrong" with the forum software.

Next time I will change the PP profile with no amount of sharpening. Perhaps it will be better than.