Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Question about Mamiya-Sekor 2.8/135 CS
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:41 am    Post subject: Question about Mamiya-Sekor 2.8/135 CS Reply with quote

I was interested in what a mint condition Mamiya-Sekor 2.8/135 CS should be going for - I found one on eBay going for $35 and was wondering if it is worth it at that price. I currently have a Yashica YUS 2.8/135 which I got for $10 and I'm currently looking for something to replace it at the moment...

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not familiar with the lens but I would want to welcome you to this great forum.

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It´s the last 135 lens made by Mamiya in 35 mm. It 's a MC version. I guess that has 5 element. I saw some pics taken with it and seems to have a good contrast.

I think that you don't go wrong if purchase the lens.

Rino.

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I forgot, the lens has Mamiya mount, not M42.

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

estudleon wrote:
Oh, I forgot, the lens has Mamiya mount, not M42.

Thanks for the feedback Rino Smile

It looks like I may have to wait on it for a while - current Mamiya-to-EOS adapters on eBay seem to be going for 2-4x as much as the cost of the lens Sad

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it a Mamiya 645 lens?

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mamiya reflex 35 mm not M 42.