Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

WITHDRAWN:Rokkor 2/40mm Leica M mount CLE ver (multi coated)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:42 pm    Post subject: WITHDRAWN:Rokkor 2/40mm Leica M mount CLE ver (multi coated) Reply with quote

Hi,

I got this recently from another forum to compare with my current 40mm - the CV Nokton 1.4/40. Everything about this is as claimed. Pictures I took showed the image quality is virtually similar to the famed 35 Cron Pre Asph as seen all over the web. Serial number is on barrel not on front ring indicating this is the newer multi-coated CLE version, not the older CL ver.

This is a beautiful copy of the lens, easily EX+ to LN by KEH.com standard, I am not kidding, it is. Comes with original front/rear caps and rubber hood. The filter in the picture is not included.

Why am I selling if it's that beautiful? The extra speed from the Nokton works better for me at the moment. So I have to let this go. I may get this back in the future as I really like the rendering/contrast, which is less clinical than the Nokton and the bokeh...ahhhhhh, it's the one to be had. I am asking $375 PP and shipped to CONUS. Elsewhere, actual cost minus $7 (~average CONUS postage). Insurance required for international ship and actual amount on Custom Declaration form.

Last edited by bawang on Wed May 19, 2010 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More craziness Shocked

You won't find another this late and so clean.
This lens is a favorite of mine. Go people!
Khidhir I fully will vouch for even if I think he should keep this one Wink

Your gonna kick yourself for this sale mate. The 35 is not better only more expensive Wink

My opinion of course Laughing

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WITHDRAWN from sale.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smart Wink