Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SOLD - Many cheap and good deals cos I need the $€¥£ - SOLD
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:43 pm    Post subject: SOLD - Many cheap and good deals cos I need the $€¥£ - SOLD Reply with quote

I had kept these reserved for a friend here but after many attempts at making contact and getting no replies, I have to let them out here.

As usual, I seem to have ordered more than I thought I had and I need the money quickly so i'm selling at 'don't think, just buy it' prices

RARE Helios 44-2 - the last version that looks like the 44-3 (http://forum.mflenses.com/viewtopic,p,95951.html - look at image 6 @ post written by 'Helios Guru' no-X) - mint, preset aperture control so fully usable on DSLR : €35

MC Helios 44-3 58/2 - mint condition, preset aperture control so fully usable on DSLR : €30

MC Helios 44-5 58/2 - very good condition, operated upon so the aperture is fully manual and this lens is now usable on a DSLR : €30

MC Helios 44M-7 - I have to make it clear that this one has cleaning marks on the front and back glass elements and a ding on the front but it still takes great pictures! operated upon so the aperture is fully manual and this lens is now usable on a DSLR : €15

Pentacon Electric 50/1.8 - mint condition, A/M switch : €35

Industar 61 L/Z 50/2.8 - mint condition, famous little brother of the Volna 9 : €50

Meyer Görlitz Domiplan auto 50/2.8 - body shows age, glass is clear : €25

Pentacon 135/2.8 - aperture control has paint loss, comes with original leather container : € 50

Flektogon silver 35/2.8 1Q' 8 blade version (1Q lenses are rated by Carl Zeiss as the ultimate for quality) - The body is in good condition, smooth focussing, the aperture movement is perfect, glass has no scratches but it could use a cleaning as there is a slight fog inside the lens €75
[SOLD to member 'death' pending payment]

Mir 1b - mint, never used : €35
[SOLD to member 'death' pending payment]

Photos here:

Industar 61 L/Z->

Pentacon 135->

Pentacon Electric 50/1.8 ->

MC Helios 44M-5 ->

Last edited by Hari on Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

People! send me your offers! I need to get this stuff off my porch Crying or Very sad