Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Carl Zeiss distagon 35mm f/1.4 AEG Contax/Yash mount (ebay)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:34 am    Post subject: Carl Zeiss distagon 35mm f/1.4 AEG Contax/Yash mount (ebay) Reply with quote

On ebay

Last edited by fourmix on Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The price has been lowered, it was 880€ when the auction was set up Razz

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I admit not being too familiar with the going rate but isn't 780 EUR a bit optimistic for this lens?

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esox lucius wrote:
I admit not being too familiar with the going rate but isn't 780 EUR a bit optimistic for this lens?

Vilhelm, things really have got out of hand with Zeiss prices recently - so much so that nothing surprises me now Laughing

Have seen one recently for €1000.00, yet Attila picked one up a few weeks ago for a mere fraction of that.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prices are completely illogical at the moment.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
Prices are completely illogical at the moment.

I don't think so this lens is one of the top one, no doubt. Current top camera I think 5DII what is used by more and more people if we compare both price that is more less same than always top lenses never been cheap. I was lucky with mine, thanks for those silly people who won't see any scratch on lens surface.