Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Planar goes out :D
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:05 pm    Post subject: Planar goes out :D Reply with quote

Hi all

Taken the 5D & 50mm 1.7 Planar this afternoon. Shooted in raw, it's far better for the following steps Cool though i have to learn raw best, i have magenta on some shotz. If you have some advice, i take it, thanx.

here goes :

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely colours a bit of pop as well! Nice one Smile

P.s. I have ordered some more adapters, the HappyPageHK ones are being sold elsewhere now without chips for nearly half the price Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great series hexi, I don't find any magenta cast

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool shots.
I always shoot with fixed white balance set to daylight. If any other WB is needed, I select it in raw.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanx poilu and Mf. It was maybe the light itself and i didn't notice Very Happy

I use custom WB for raw. I haven't tried yet with auto so i'll make some tests.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adding this one which i forgot, just cos the two girls were a nice addition to do the pose and give the scale. Same park as you'll recognise the statue taken with the 85mm on another thread Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Planar Power! Love the colors, sharpness, and 3D.