Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nikkor 85/1.8 "K" on eBay - US only ($99 and zero
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:38 am    Post subject: Nikkor 85/1.8 "K" on eBay - US only ($99 and zero Reply with quote

Click here to see on Ebay

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always smells like fish when seller took lots of crappy photos and does not know anything about photography = cannot describe condition accurately. This seller ships to U.S. only so returns would be easier or then shoots himself in the foot?

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If this an honest offer of a working lens, it will be a real bargain!

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The seller is a franchise chain that sells things for others on eBay when they either can't be bothered or have no computer to be able to post the items....The store gets a cut of the final selling price & they normally don't know much if anything about the item they are listing. They normally rely on the seller to supply that info. I looked at the listing & it's about par for the course from theses type of sellers...

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still $99 and no bids!

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aoleg wrote:
Still $99 and no bids!

Experienced bidders snipe their bids at the last seconds... I am confident it's not going to sell for USD 99.99 and I am saying this despite not myself bidding on this U.S. buyers only -auction Cool

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All done at $165.67 - seems like a nice price for whomever got it Smile

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esox lucius wrote:
bids at the last seconds

..and this is exactly what happened. sold for $165.67 (around 130€) which, considering it looks pretty good and has other goodies included too, is a very good price if it's not a dud. For us europeans, the USD-EUR exchange rate isn't too good at the moment, especially what with all the postage expenses, customs declaration expenses etc. so even if the seller had shipped overseas, I wouldn't have kept my fingers crossed..

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mal1905 wrote:
All done at $165.67 - seems like a nice price for whomever got it Smile

It certainly is. I paid over $220+s&h for mine, and it was in subpar cosmetic condition (although perfect glass and mechanics).

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the optical formula identical to the auto-H version?

thx

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maple Wang wrote:
It's the optical formula identical to the auto-H version?

thx

It is, but the "K" version is multicoated (as is the H.C. one).