Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

{FS} M-Travenar 2,8/50 A.Schacht Ulm - M42
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:39 pm    Post subject: {FS} M-Travenar 2,8/50 A.Schacht Ulm - M42 Reply with quote

I offer my quite rare M-Travenar 2,8/50, made by A.Schacht Ulm in M42 screw mount.

This lens is constructed as a sunken macro lens, mounted in an unique macro focussing tubus which allows 1:1 magnification. The advantages of this construction are outstanding: you can use the lens itself on bellows - or you can use the macro tubus as macro extension with every M42 lens!

You can browse my flickr! account for pictures made with that lens - it is a very good lens!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/praktinafan/tags/schachtmtravenar2850r/

Nice aperture iris which closes round due to many aperture blades. Preset aperture goes down to f/22.
Nearly zero loCA, no lateral CA. A perfect lens from the 1960ies.

Mechanically perfect. Very good condition.
Lenses are clear, micro dust. The coating of the rear lens has some specks, only visible with reflecting light, not looking through.

I offer that lens for 150 EUR + shipment + paypal fees (optional).

Front lens protected by UV filter, rear lens by M42 cap.