Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Various shots around Lamer (SMC-M 100mm f/2.8)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:50 am    Post subject: Various shots around Lamer (SMC-M 100mm f/2.8) Reply with quote

Having grovelled on the ground for some time taking a poppy series (I'll post that later), I then went on to take more shots around and about Lamer. All shot with a K20D and the SMC-M 100mm f/2.8 lens, some with extension tubes.

1. Back to my favourite doronica. This time lit by the setting sun.

2. Come in No. 22, your time is up. This image is simply me being silly. Very Happy

3. Ivy (retake). Trying to improve on the focus/DOF from the previous attempt.

4. A tulip. Not much to add really.

5. Speedwell. These things are tiny. I used all three extension tubes and still had to crop away about 50% of the image.

6. I don't know what these are but common at the moment. Thankfully a tall plant so I could get up off the floor.

7. Abandoned wheelbarrow. Converted using Silver Efex Pro.

8. Sycamore sunset. A bit experimental this one, and I am not sure about it (which probably means I should abandon it!)

Best wishes, Kris.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

super Kris! all are great, #1 is beautiful with contralight
#2#3 have great warmth light, #7 good b&w, only last doesn't excite me

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

#1,3 are my favs.
1 is great backlight shot