Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tamron SP AF70-200mm F/2.8 Di LD (IF) Macro
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:44 am    Post subject: Tamron SP AF70-200mm F/2.8 Di LD (IF) Macro Reply with quote

Photos of Winchester Bay and part of the Oregon Dunnes.

Sprouting vegetation in sand

Fresh deer tracks in wet sand

Umpuqua Lighthouse @ Winchester Bay

Stormy day at the empty beach

Photos taken with a Sony Alpha 700

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These seem rather flat with very low contrast - I know that's a risk in rainy Oregon (I live here too!) but these seem very washed out and some appear less than sharp?

Doug

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nemesis101 wrote:
These seem rather flat with very low contrast - I know that's a risk in rainy Oregon (I live here too!) but these seem very washed out and some appear less than sharp?

Doug

Sorry picked a bad day to take pictures. I was in Reedsport for 2 weeks in April/May. Lovely area -just picked a rainy,gusty day to lug my heavy Tammy around. I assure you its an exceptional lens-

The Umpuqua lighthouse:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we may have had our one month of sunshine, though they predict temps in the 80s here in Portland this weekend!

Doug

Kathmandu wrote:
nemesis101 wrote:

Doug

Sorry picked a bad day to take pictures. I was in Reedsport for 2 weeks in April/May. Lovely area -just picked a rainy,gusty day to lug my heavy Tammy around. I assure you its an exceptional lens-

The Umpuqua lighthouse: