Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Big tits and stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 12:50 pm    Post subject: Big tits and stuff Reply with quote

removed

Last edited by Anu on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rarely seen such large and puffy tits.
( had to be said )

Now on a serious note, what lens was used here? No way I can ever photograph squirrels or such close ups on birds without atleast 500mm around here.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JWH wrote:
Rarely seen such large and puffy tits.
( had to be said )

Now on a serious note, what lens was used here? No way I can ever photograph squirrels or such close ups on birds without atleast 500mm around here.

I think most (if not all) images were shot with either 135/3.5 Sonnar or 180/2.8 Sonnar (CZJ lenses). The one turning it's back might be taken with the 200/2.8 Sonnar, not sure though. Too lazy to check the exif Smile

The last one is certainly 135, the one before it 180.

As you see from me equipment list in my signature, one of the most used equipment of mine is peanuts Smile

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anu wrote:
As you see from me equipment list in my signature, one of the most used equipment of mine is peanuts Smile

Haha, that's quite brilliant. Sadly that won't do here either. I remember in Florida, the squirrels came close enough to pet!

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anu wrote:

Now I see the connection. I just thought you like peanuts. Embarassed