Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Rolleicord focusing screen
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:06 pm    Post subject: Rolleicord focusing screen Reply with quote

I did some shooting with my trusted Rolleicord Va recently. Since the original screen is very very dim it is not much fun when there is a lack of bright sunshine.

Is there anyone out there who change a screen in his Rolleicord and can give me some hints.

I know there are Maxwell or Beattie screen but those are out of question (for now) since they cost as much as a used Rolleicord.

I read about the Seagull TLR screens but couldn't find a supplier. Had anyone tried one of these.

Thanks for info and comments.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, there.
Fellow member Rick Oleson has custom screens for sale: Custom Fitted Focusing Screens.

Cheers, M.-

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Hello, there.
Fellow member Rick Oleson has custom screens for sale: Custom Fitted Focusing Screens.

Thanks for the link. That seems to be the piece I was looking for.