Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

NOVOFLEX AUTO BELLOWS 1:4 / 105 for Nikon
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:55 pm    Post subject: NOVOFLEX AUTO BELLOWS 1:4 / 105 for Nikon Reply with quote

Hi All,

Any experiences?

Usable on a DSLR directly or with an adapter? or does it somehow only work on bellows?

How much does this lens cost as an average?

Regards,
Hari

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:45 pm    Post subject: Re: NOVOFLEX AUTO BELLOWS 1:4 / 105 for Nikon Reply with quote

Hari wrote:
Hi All,

Any experiences?

Usable on a DSLR directly or with an adapter? or does it somehow only work on bellows?

How much does this lens cost as an average?

Regards,
Hari

OK, got my answers:

It was made to be used with bellows. It will mount on Nikon cameras but only the aperture can be manually controlled. The focussing is supposedly done via the bellows

But since its mostly for macros, I guess walking closer/distant to the subject and the neck tilt/shift method will make this workable

I paid 45€ for it in pristine condition, hasn't reached me yet so i'll post pix of the lens/sample shots in due time.

Thanks Anyway,
Hari