Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Lomo Volna 50/1.8 and Panagor macro converter
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:09 pm    Post subject: Lomo Volna 50/1.8 and Panagor macro converter Reply with quote

Taken with a Lomo Volna 50/1.8 and Panagor macro converter, its a rarely seen picture of our colleague ManualfocusG's skin after an infamous night on the ale from which he received his original name 'Shrek'. Alternatively it's a strawberry leaf and I fiddled with the gamma and contrast settings to get the effect shown. Used on board flash from the GX-10.
Many thanks for the Converter Graham you know who made me do this!!! He is a lot bigger than me even if he is 200 miles away:D Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Lomo Volna 50/1.8 and Panagor macro converter Reply with quote

Poolhall wrote:
Many thanks for the Converter Graham you know who made me do this!!! He is a lot bigger than me even if he is 200 miles away:D Very Happy

Confused Confused Confused Confused Who could that be?

Great result!

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, love strange images ... even from Shrek Wink

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poolhall wrote:
its a rarely seen picture of our colleague ManualfocusG's skin after an infamous night on the ale from which he received his original name 'Shrek'

thanks for sharing this precious document Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent! Fine piece of art! I love it very much!

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys I am really pleased with it myself Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha! Brilliant Very Happy

Glad you are having fun with macro, I can assure you that there is nothing big and scary about me however Laughing

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Graham, wouldn't have it if you hadn't sold it to me! Very Happy Great piece of equipment Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its interesting to see the veins in the leaf through the water drops.