Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Toy Photography: Etrigan (Helios 44M)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:11 pm    Post subject: Toy Photography: Etrigan (Helios 44M) Reply with quote

Still practicing on-camera bounce flash...

All at f/5.6. Can someone tell me though why my photos turn out darker when I use f/2 (not shown)? I'm only using TTL as of the moment.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everytime I change the aperture I have to change the exposure meter to compensate, so either I have the same problem or this is common while using manual lenses with DSLR's.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All Great!!#2 is my favourite

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you need a second opinion on the flash exposure (e.g. with a flash meter).

It may actually be better to go full manual once you can dial in the exposure with the Flash meter.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Tharos: I think wilson.c is right. I found this article last night: http://neilvn.com/tangents/flash-photography-techniques/7-metering-techniques/. I have yet to read it though.

@karabud: Thank you. Smile