Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FS: m42 CZJ Flektogon 4/20
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:16 am    Post subject: FS: m42 CZJ Flektogon 4/20 Reply with quote

A very nice and sharp zebra Carl Zeiss Jena Flektogon 4/20 in excellent condition, flawless glass. Serial 9107953. Focusing smooth, ap. blades clean, apperture works great with flanged adapter, in auto mode a bit slow - no problem when used on digital. Generic front cap included.

Asking 170€ + shipping (paypal or iban)

Optionaly a chipped m42 EOS adapter with rear cap (+10€)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you post some photos you took with this lens?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, will make some fresh 2morrow ...btw. paypal fees are included in the price

natebarnz wrote:
Can you post some photos you took with this lens?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. I've heard this lens suffers from the good copy bad copy syndrome. Albeit less than it's 2.8 brother. I only know this from reading though Smile

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 4/20 are from my experience more consistent, this one is as sharp as my 2.8/20 mc from f5.6 on, and sharper @f16, also it's better corrected, and renders colors a bit differently. This photo is a jpg straight from the camera @f5.6-8

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is a legend and I have some nice pics done on Zenit camera with it. ]

Fantastic lens..

tf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sold! ...thanks all