Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Super-Takumar 55/2 - SOLD
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:12 pm    Post subject: Super-Takumar 55/2 - SOLD Reply with quote

SOLD

I have too many normal lenses. Starting to get rid of ones I use the least.

First, I have a Super-Takumar 55/2 in excellent condition. M42 (obviously) mount. $32 + actual shipping (visit www.canadapost.com to figure what it costs to ship to your country from postal code V6T 1T7, 500g weight; note that Small Packets are way too slow with Canada Post; it was more than once that I paid for Small Packet Air, and they sent it by sea - it's totally out of my control... so, other methods are advisable, especially to the USA).

Optics are near mint. No scratches, fungus, haze, or cleaning marks. Very little dust. Great mechanics with smooth focusing and snappy diaphragm. The A/M switch works properly (make sure the tiny release pin on the back is depressed), and aperture operates as it should in both Manual and Auto modes.

Cosmetics are good. Several handle marks showing signs of normal use (see pictures).

This one makes a perfect portrait lens on digital cameras. It provides very nice background rendering. This is one of the sharpest 50-something mm lenses, higly regarded in its days. Comes with both caps.

If you're not happy with the lens for any reason, I'll accept a return for a full refund within 7 days.

Last edited by aoleg on Sat May 01, 2010 2:28 am; edited 3 times in total

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Price lowered to $32.