Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Carl Zeiss Distagon 35mm f1.4 AE Contax - Panasonic G1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:02 pm    Post subject: Carl Zeiss Distagon 35mm f1.4 AE Contax - Panasonic G1 Reply with quote

Indoor shoots at available light all are wide open, hand held ISO320-800.
All are cropped from genuine shoots.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is a turtle eating a cake? Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

koji wrote:

Yes, he love it. Bird eat usual very dirty she drop almost everything to floor. One times turtle did find it and eat it. From that moment sometimes we have to gave him cake if he not get it he continuously monitoring that place when first time he did find it Smile

Muhahaha...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
koji wrote:

Yes, he love it. Bird eat usual very dirty she drop almost everything to floor. One times turtle did find it and eat it. From that moment sometimes we have to gave him cake if he not get it he continuously monitoring that place when first time he did find it Smile

Muhahaha...

By the way that Distagon is working perfectly, I do not see any scratches. Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes Smile I have nice "faulty" lines from expensive lenses

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great, the lens work perfectly!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lens turned out to be a keeper.

What is the little guy in 2 & 3?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The turtle looks like the party animal Very Happy I love the look of the skinny guinea pig he seems timid,unsure??
Your Parrot looks like he's the boss!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your reptile reminds me of a giant tortoise I saw in the Seychelles. He was sitting under a bush just watching a starfruit ripen and waiting for it to fall.

I suppose that if you live for 250 years and don't have much to do except eat you develop a certain amount of patience.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Distagon makes fun.
Great lens in good hands.
Enjoy Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Schnauzer wrote:
The lens turned out to be a keeper.

What is the little guy in 2 & 3?

Skinny pig, hair less guinea pig.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skinny_pig

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
The turtle looks like the party animal Very Happy I love the look of the skinny guinea pig he seems timid,unsure??
Your Parrot looks like he's the boss!

Both yes, parrot is boss in family , naturally Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulC wrote:
Your reptile reminds me of a giant tortoise I saw in the Seychelles. He was sitting under a bush just watching a starfruit ripen and waiting for it to fall.

I suppose that if you live for 250 years and don't have much to do except eat you develop a certain amount of patience.

I saw also giant turtle first and I decide I need a small giant too Wink he is a such a friendly cute guy show lot more intelligence than books tell about them. He is follow me always try to get in touch almost same than a mammal.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will the turtle grow bigger? I know a little OT but you have some interesting pets!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
Will the turtle grow bigger? I know a little OT but you have some interesting pets!

He is started size was smaller than a bigger strawberry after 4 yrs now around 15-20cm I newer saw bigger Greek turtle than 30 cm , but my wife said she develop a Giant turtle Wink