Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Flektogon 4/20mm - Droizy's castle
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:53 pm    Post subject: Flektogon 4/20mm - Droizy's castle Reply with quote

I wanted to give a trial to my newly arrived Flektogon 20mm f4.
As we went near Soissons for a weekend, i decided to take it with me and I shot some pictures of the hotel in which we spent a night.

Here are some, just to share the Flek 20mm f4 abilities when mounted on a Canon eos 40D.
What do you think about it ?

1-

2-

3-

4-

5-

6-

7-

8-

9-

10-

11-

12-

13-

14-

15-

16-

17-

18-

19-

20-

and finaly my daughters Wink

and wife.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Your daughters are cute, real teenagers. I like perhaps #18 best.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes #18 I suppose for the building and excellent view.The flek makes the sandstone very soft looking.A nice place to photograph and take the family Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats for your new flek! nice location

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice location and great pics!

Vilhelm

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you.

Landscapes are shot from the top of the dungeon.
Owners organize concerts in it. That's the reason why there's a glass roof and you see those red "draperies".

About the Flek, 20mm is wide on the 40D. I can't imagine what it would be on a 5D...

and I forgot to mention that if you click on pictures, you'll have better resolution.

Last edited by Olivier on Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I forgot to mention that if you click on pictures, you'll have better resolution

Thanks.... sorry Oliver I have to get used to using that feature.I still love #18 Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
Quote:
I forgot to mention that if you click on pictures, you'll have better resolution

Thanks.... sorry Oliver I have to get used to using that feature.I still love #18 Very Happy

Thank you Moira. Very Happy