Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Apo-Rodagon 4/105mm with Zörk MFS at D700
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:01 pm    Post subject: Apo-Rodagon 4/105mm with Zörk MFS at D700 Reply with quote

Just registered to this forum and want to show some pictures, I've made with the Apo-Rodagon, the Zörk MFS and the D700:

This picture is not tilted:

This one is tilted to get the miniature effect:

At the last one, I tried, to get three Faces in the focus plane, but I only got two:

The combination of the Apo-Rodagon and the Zörk system offers great possibilities, but I'll have a lot to learn, to use these possibilities.

Best regards, Ingo

Last edited by ogniw on Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:27 pm    Post subject: . Reply with quote

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stunning samples! Nice to see you here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Apo Rodagon 105mm is a wonderful lens (I have it, too) and your results obviously prove that. The Zörk system indeed has a lot to offer, but it is not built as well as it should (mine fell apart).

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's one closeup I took with this combo at F8 without tilting the lens. Nothing special, but shows a pretty bokeh, I think. And some sensor dust, grr. Will have to remove that thing...

Ingo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Super sharp and good bokeh.
Nice tilts. Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's good to see such convincing samples of these old enlarging lenses. So many of them are so good and cost so little

patrickh Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

(Apologies to WSC)