Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

{-} Helios-40 1.5/85 Alloy M39 SLR
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:35 pm    Post subject: {-} Helios-40 1.5/85 Alloy M39 SLR Reply with quote

I offered my big alloy Helios-40 1.5/85.

Glasses are almost like new. Housing has marks of use but no dings and dents. In other words: a fully usable lens.

This lens can be used on DSLR via M39-M42 ring and adapter or with any M42 SLR.

Comes with metal front and rear caps.

My price: --- EUR + shipment

Gallery click!

Last edited by mflex-on on Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my opinion, this is a very good price for a very good lens - hopefully it'll be snapped up quickly by a wise member Wink

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too late for me, got one already, but a decent price.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

loose reservation

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reservation off. It seems to be a lens that gains no interest at that price. I fear I have to throw it into the bay ...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The condition of the one you are selling here is definitely better then the one I bought over evilbay. At that time no one was offering it here over the forum.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, optically it is perfect I think, mechanically very good. Alloy housing shows signs of use.

I sell it because I use it too less, I prefer my Biotar because it is easier to handle (i.e. not so heavy).

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, offer stopped. Sunken in the bay now ...