Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Contax AE F-Distagon 16mm 2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:02 am    Post subject: Contax AE F-Distagon 16mm 2.8 Reply with quote

AS IS condition, but currently very low price:

Click here to see on Ebay

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

went from 300 to 786 in the last 20s

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bid on it too... Although I already have similar Rollei Smile. Gosh, what a great lens, it actually rivals in sharpness the legendary Distagon 21/2.8.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

natebarnz wrote:

Gosh... I kind of expected something like that, but more than doubling of the price in the last seconds is beyond me. In this condition, I would think $500'ish, $600 max, would be a fair deal for this lens.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aoleg wrote:
natebarnz wrote:

Gosh... I kind of expected something like that, but more than doubling of the price in the last seconds is beyond me. In this condition, I would think $500'ish, $600 max, would be a fair deal for this lens.

Yea I was rather surprised myself. However if this lens can be perfectly restored someone still got a great deal.

Ahhh, if only I had a huge amount of disposable income Smile

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:49 pm    Post subject: I have one to sell... Reply with quote

I have a mint copy of the 16mm C/Y F-distagon if anyone is interested. Feel free to be in touch. It's a stunning lens, but I also have a Canon EF 15mm fisheye, and don't really need both.

-Ed

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

natebarnz wrote:

wow -- still bargain!

tf