Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

fujinon 55/2.2 samples
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:16 pm    Post subject: fujinon 55/2.2 samples Reply with quote

shot on a gift st605 that appears to have a light leak on the hinge side (new seals are in order, i think). nevertheless, the little kit lens did pretty stinking well with fuji 200 film, and handheld incident metering. couple of oversize samples are in the oversize gallery so you guys can really eyeball what the lens wrought. processing and scanning by a different walgreens ...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi fish4570.
Your 2,2 lens isn't the same than the takumar 2,2.

The fujica is a four elements lens (1/3). You can think about the nice pics that you had posted that they are a bit overexposed (or so-so scanned), but it doesn't seem to me.

The fujica 2,2 is, in my experience, a lower contrast lens. An economical version for a kit with the lower priced fujica cams. This lens didn't come with the ST 801 or 901 which came with the 1,8 or 1,4 lenses.

I'm sorry Fish 4570. I used that lens with that bad luck

My ST 605N came with the 2,2.

Perhaps your experience is better than mine. Good luck.

Rino.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the 2.2 is no slouch, though it has a notch or something on the mount that I haven't found to be friendly to non-Fuji cameras.

Betcha mine is more beat up than yours Wink as on mine the entire focus ring has been chipped away.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nesster wrote:
the 2.2 is no slouch, though it has a notch or something on the mount that I haven't found to be friendly to non-Fuji cameras.

Betcha mine is more beat up than yours Wink as on mine the entire focus ring has been chipped away.

Almost all the EBC lenses have the notch to simulate aperture in ST cameras.

I had to file the 3,5/19 to put it in my rolleiflex.

Yes, the focus ring is a plastic one. Mine was broken.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pretty nice bokeh, i think, but close focus is only two feet!

please look in the oversize gallery. a couple of surprises ... Shocked

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rino, it's not a "keeper," but i just had to check it out ... Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish4570 wrote:
rino, it's not a "keeper," but i just had to check it out ... Very Happy

Oh..of course, check it. Anyway, it's a lens with a rare schame.

Enjoy, Rino.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Decent bokeh and no slouch. It is lower contrast but that's not always a bad thing.