Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

More infrared photography
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:30 pm    Post subject: More infrared photography Reply with quote

S-M-C Takumar 35/2 in infrared, Hoya R72 filter, f/4 approx., handheld as usual :

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the results you are getting here it makes me wish I still had my K100d- I have tried my Samsung GX-10 and no joy at all with IR. I have been using my Fuji E550 and getting decent results but it would be nice to use a dslr. Good pics Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

#7,8,9 for me. Shocked

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poolhall wrote:
With the results you are getting here it makes me wish I still had my K100d- I have tried my Samsung GX-10 and no joy at all with IR. I have been using my Fuji E550 and getting decent results but it would be nice to use a dslr. Good pics Very Happy

Yes, for IR the K100D is really great, I get 1/15-1/60ish exposure times with f/4 and 200 isos, which allow to shoot handheld in combination with the stabilization Smile

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice, but let's see some other colours.