Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Jupiter 9 M39 Alu version !!SOLD!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:08 pm    Post subject: Jupiter 9 M39 Alu version !!SOLD!! Reply with quote

***** Lens now reserved *****

Due to an error on the part of an ebay seller listing his lens as the rangefinder version when it was in fact the M39 SLR version I now have 2 of these.

I'm selling the one that I bought off of Axer last month as the one I have is very slightly better cosmetically.

Here's the link to his ad:
http://forum.mflenses.com/jupiter-9-alu-m39-slr-version-sold-t26122.html

The optics are fine and the aperture and focus are fine. If you are a bit picky you will say the focus isn't 100% smooth. It works fine for me. Comes with front & rear caps. I can throw in an M39 > M42 adapter if needed.

I'm asking the same price as he did (99 euros shipped anywhere in the world, no extra fees). Please PM me if interested. I'm only on here briefly a couple of times each day so apologies if it's a few hours before I get back to you.

Last edited by martinsmith99 on Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:18 am; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of my favorite lens , I highly recommend it!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone should really take this one! I have two of these chrome versions and both are superior to my later black one.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

themoleman342 wrote:
Someone should really take this one! I have two of these chrome versions and both are superior to my later black one.

+1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

+2

early Jupiters are best Smile

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold to the kind gentleman Cool Cool Cool