Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SOLD ---> Flektogon 35/2.8+Mir1+2 Helios 44-3 <--- SOL
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:30 pm    Post subject: SOLD ---> Flektogon 35/2.8+Mir1+2 Helios 44-3 <--- SOL Reply with quote

Hi All,

After buying lenses by the kilo, its time to sell the doubles/triples and unwanted mounts

Lenses are in mint condition until and unless the issues are explicitly mentioned

1. Carl Zeiss Jena DDR Flektogon 35/2.8 EXA mount with rear cap + mint condition container - €50 : SOLD TO ATTILA

2. Mir 1 37/2.8 - Grand Prix Brussels version : not the JOV version - was this made by Belomo? - €35, comes with the front cap.

Like most russian lenses, slightly stiff focussing : SOLD TO McBane

3. two MC Helios 44-3 58/2 - €35 per piece - ONE OF THEM IS SOLD TO MEMBER 'death'

the 90xxxxxx is still up for sale

the 90xxxxx has some white marks on the rear lens but doesnt affect picture quality - see pix of the 85xxxxx, these were shot with the 90xxxxx.

The pix of the 90xxxxx were shot with the 85xxxxx which works on my D90 without grinding the back part with some friction

The 90xxxxx is the version with the smaller MMZ logo - comes with the front lens cap and needs to be grinded down

Like most russian lenses, slightly stiff focussing but the 85xxxxx is smooth

Bank transfers to my German account / Paypal accepted.

Will ship worldwide BUT only Insured shipping to save us both any eventual headache of 'lost in transit' - rates differ based on your country so ask me and i'll try to get you the cheapest shipping rate

Here's my sellers feedback: http://forum.mflenses.com/hari-t28031.html

Last edited by Hari on Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:52 pm; edited 5 times in total

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to take exakta mount Flektogon, please let me know in pm your paypal.

1. Carl Zeiss Jena DDR Flektogon 35/2.8 EXA mount with rear cap + mint condition container - €50

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mir -1 is made by ZOMZ good lens I have a silver m-39 version from the same factory which was based in Zagorsk

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never saw those Leanocs before! Those look like some sweet blades.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Selling: Flektogon 35/2.8+Mir 1 [Grand Prix]+2 Helios 44 Reply with quote

Hari wrote:

2. Mir 1 37/2.8 - Grand Prix Brussels version : not the JOV version - was this made by Belomo? - €35, comes with the front cap. Like most russian lenses, slightly stiff focussing

This is the Zagorsk variety (compare Zagorsk and Belomo icons here).

Btw - you couldn't reach infinity using an optical M42-N/AI adapter, could you? Mine didn't work either, rear element slams to the correcting optical element..

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:10 pm    Post subject: MR 1 Reply with quote

pm for mir 1