Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FS: Samsung GX20 Double Zoom Kit for 500€ all in! SOLD!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:14 am    Post subject: FS: Samsung GX20 Double Zoom Kit for 500€ all in! SOLD! Reply with quote

Hi guys,

recently I was going over my old D1x pictures and I got sad! There where so much nice pictures I shot with this camera! And as I was going over eBay searching for Nikon D1xs all the half year long, that I traded it for the Samsung, I now decided it's time to go back.

So here is my offer to you!

Samsung GX20 with both AF Kit Zooms (Samsung 18-55 and 50-200), one year warranty left, two 4GB Sandisk Extreme IV SD-cards, a spare battery and a M42 adapter.
The camera has an installed split screen and the original one comes with it!

The camera looks very very good with just little scratches on the display and around the tripod mount. What's a little not so nice is that the eyepiece rubber is damaged at the left side! It doesn't bother me but I wanted to mention!

I'm asking 500€ for the whole kit! Free shipping via UPS in germany!

As to the M42s, it's my Soligor 55mm f2.8 Macro with 1:1 extension tube, a Vivitar 28 f2.5 wideangle and a Tokina 135 f3.5 preset.

All work absolutely fine but the tokina is the most beaten looking on the outside (40 years don't go by so easily Wink) outside. The other two looking very nice except for some scratches on the bodys. All of them have flawless glass.

I'm asking 100€ for the Soligor, 40€ for the Vivitar and 15€ for the Tokina. 3.90€ shipping to germany each!

All together go for 145€ incl. shipping to germany.

Last edited by Karhallarn on Sun May 09, 2010 3:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have a foto of 28/2.5 m42? I'm interested in it.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here you go!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what happened to 'samsung kills the nikon'? Smile

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The old library happened and that I had the chance to use it again with a friend and the feeling was home again!

It's sad, but that's it!

My profile pic is still with the nikon...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, i mostly know your samsung work, and i liked it very much. i am sure you would produce lovely work with whatever camera you choose.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much!

It's a feeling boiling in me! Don't know if I do the switch or not!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, i was just curious, because the saying you had attached to your signature when you made the switch was so absolute--samsung kills the nikon--it was like, wow, not even close! so the switch back made me curious.

its funny, because i switched from the sony a100 to the sigma sd14 to the canon 5d; and while i am immensely happy with the canon, there are things about the other 2 cameras that i miss and look back on with fondness.

however, i approach it that nothing is perfect--thats why we keep buying new stuff!, right? Laughing

but the question really is which has the most best features. for me, the 5ds full frame and great focusing screen and great high iso outweighed the sd14's better IQ (my subjective feeling when i managed to take photos in perfect conditions AND hit the focus!) or the sony's better sharpness and more compact frame.

its always a tradeoff, i guess you just look for whats most best for how you shoot....good luck!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's very true!

And thanks for your questions! I looked trough my most stunning pictures with my D1x and all had one thing in common: a powerfull lens I sold because of unrest or size! Like the Nikkor AF 50mm f1.8, the Sonnar 180 2.8 and the Volna 3 80 2.8!

So I think I will try getting some of those medium format beauties back again and find some more Takumars!

Cheers guy! Your where of a greater help than you might imagine!

Sorry guys! No Samsung for sale anymore! But those three m42 are still on!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, the glass does become more and more important. the planar 50/1.4 is going to produce great pictures on most cameras. btw i love the volna also.

again, good luck, i know you will take great pix!

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Kit is for sale again!

500€ incl. shipping to germany!

I want my Nikon D1....

And some pics