Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Carl Zeiss takes the day - The Eastern Sierras Short Canyon
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:30 am    Post subject: Carl Zeiss takes the day - The Eastern Sierras Short Canyon Reply with quote

Me and another MFlenses forum member wanted to share some photos of our weekend outing in Southern California. Oh yea, and Carl Zeiss was there!

CZ Makro-Planar 100/2.8 @ f2.8 (1/800 s)

CZ Planar 85/1.4 @ f11 (1/160 s)

CZ Planar 50/1.4 @ f16 (1/100 s)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was there for this fantastic day, and it was extremely windy too!

Planar 85/1.4 @ f8

Distagon 18/4 @ f16

Distagon 18/4 @ f16

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superb set of images!!! Stunning scenery!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Er, wow! Shocked What a fantastic set of images and an incredible selection of lenses I want to drool over! Laughing Super shots, many thanks for sharing, looked like a great trip Shocked

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful images from another Zeiss addicted Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Distagon 18 seems to come through a tough lighting situation with flying colors (so to speak). The perspective works very well with the subject - nice shots.

K.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone. I'm glad that you enjoy the pictures. We sure enjoyed making them!

thePiRaTE!! wrote:
The Distagon 18 seems to come through a tough lighting situation with flying colors (so to speak). The perspective works very well with the subject - nice shots.
K.

The Distagon was a treat at this shoot, borrowed from a friend and taken full advantage of. These types of landscapes seem to be made for this lens. The lens is incredibly sharp and surprising good at dealing with flares (or maybe not so surprising... zeiss.).

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow! fantastic!!!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impressive! What a great landscape!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

simply gorgeous!!

tf