Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Quick if you want a lovely 5D ??
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:24 pm    Post subject: Quick if you want a lovely 5D ?? Reply with quote

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/pho/1682610320.html

For sale near me.. could relay if required...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone should DEFINATELTY get this!! Unfortunately the UK exchange rate is poor at the moment and shipping and tax would screw the deal. But for someone in the US...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am soooooooooo tempted myself but that would mean adding another brand of digital SLR to the stable (though I have a fair few nice lenses from my old film EOS cameras like the 650 and the IN-Rs so... Smile

No Doug NO!

ManualFocus-G wrote:
Someone should DEFINATELTY get this!! Unfortunately the UK exchange rate is poor at the moment and shipping and tax would screw the deal. But for someone in the US...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[By the eway on your profile picture area it says 'formally Shrek' Does that mean that your proper (formal) name is Shrek or did you mean formerly? lol

Doug

quote="ManualFocus-G"]Someone should DEFINATELTY get this!! Unfortunately the UK exchange rate is poor at the moment and shipping and tax would screw the deal. But for someone in the US...[/quote]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha! Yes, it's SIR Shrekalot to you Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks Jussi! What a pity no money now.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm

What are you thanking Jussi for?

Doug

Attila wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nemesis101 wrote:
Hmm

What are you thanking Jussi for?

Doug

Attila wrote:

Silly me sorry Doug!

Thank you Doug for your offered relay service! Embarassed