Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Asahi Pentax SMC 28mm f3.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:34 pm    Post subject: Asahi Pentax SMC 28mm f3.5 Reply with quote

After seeing a post recently by Womble about this lens, I decided to give mine an airing earlier this week on a day trip to the north Antrim coast. It really is a joy to use again although I do have trouble focusing it accurately with my Canon EOS 10D. Anyway, I was pleased with the following shots.

Last edited by DigiChromeEd on Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please upload last two images in bigger size!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Asahi Pentax SMC 28mm f3.5 Reply with quote

DigiChromeEd wrote:
After seeing a post recently by Womble about this lens, I decided to give mine an airing earlier this week on a day trip to the north Antrim coast. It really is a joy to use again although I do have trouble focusing it accurately with my Canon EOS 10D. Anyway, I was pleased with the following shots.

Whoops! I've obviously done something wrong when adding these images - it's the first time I've tried doing this! Maybe someone can point me in the right direction. Thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Size of genuine images (what you upload ) min size is 800px wide. You did upload a lot smaller one.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

very fine shots. the kid and the rock covered with yellow lichen are my favorites ...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great shots from a great lens. Nice part of the world too - we've been recently filming the Causeway Coast and it's spectacular!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mal1905 wrote:
Great shots from a great lens. Nice part of the world too - we've been recently filming the Causeway Coast and it's spectacular!

Yes, I agree. Over the years I've been continually drawn back to this area for its natural beauty and I must have literally thousands of photos from the coastline between the Giants Causeway and Ballycastle and the Glens of Antrim. In my mind second only to the beauty of my favourite country in the world - Norway!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish4570 wrote:
very fine shots. the kid and the rock covered with yellow lichen are my favorites ...

Thank you. The "kid" is my youngest son and he continually wants his photo taken. My other two boys disappear when I produce a camera!