Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Sea shells, millions of them...Nikkor Micro 55/3.5 (C&C)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:01 am    Post subject: Sea shells, millions of them...Nikkor Micro 55/3.5 (C&C) Reply with quote

Hi all

After almost five weeks of inactivity due to a fractured and operated left wrist, i was finally able to do some shooting. These where taken mostly with the Nikkor micro 55/3.5 and a couple with a CZJ biotar 58/2. This is really an intresting and unique place,any c&c is welcome of course.

tomas

p.s. i was unable to link the images to my pbase gallery, so these are uploaded from myPC, so they are very compressed, more of them here:

http://www.pbase.com/tomasg_71/sea_shells

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are very good subjects for play, this image was perfectly exposed.

I did make two variant one B&W and one with modified lights,because I like a bit more bright one.

Genuine

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanx Attila, i like both your versions...but it`s not that my pictures are underexposed it`s my soul that`s dark... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

tomas

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good clarity in these - and I'm glad your photo wrist is healing