Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Contax RTS III
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:31 pm    Post subject: Contax RTS III Reply with quote

Sometimes it is necessary to have time and look here and there and not to buy the first offer.

Today I finished my search. 2 years ago I planned to buy a Contax SLR system. The first item I got was the flash TLA 360 which I found at my local dealer. 6 month ago I started with a discussion regarding 2 Contax Zoom lenses (Vario Sonnar 28-85 and 80-200) which I found at my dealer but his price ideas were clearly too high.

Although the lenses looked like new he wants to get too much money. After 6 month of weekly negotiations he made a price reduction of 40 % and the lenses were mine. Thanks again my dear dealer Very Happy

And then I found the cam - finally. Near unused, looks like new and in perfect condition. No *bay scrap. Unfortunately I must pay for this cam more than I planned, so the money I saved with the lenses I had to pay more for the cam.

That´s life - but at the end I´m very happy. Today I shot 3 rolls. Next week I will show here few images with this new combo.

Wink

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So beautiful !
Congrats Rolf and congrats Contax gear.
You are all in the best company now. Looking forward to your examples.

Cheers
Andy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

F16SUNSHINE wrote:
So beautiful !
Congrats Rolf and congrats Contax gear.
You are all in the best company now. Looking forward to your examples.

Cheers
Andy

Many thanks, Andy. Having this cam in the hand is a great feeling Embarassed

BTW. What´s about the T2. Didn´t seen any picture from your great trip with this cam ?

best regards

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats with your new gearRolf. Respect for the systematic way to get them. I am very curious what will be the result of all these planning and patience!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is a fine looking camera/kit ...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A black knight, a gem.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stunning looking pieces of kit, nice one!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Congrats!! I look forward your pictures!