Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Konica C35 EF
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:35 pm    Post subject: Konica C35 EF Reply with quote

I bought another C35 today. It's the first style EF that came out in 1975.
This is the pop up flash model. Everything works! Even the batteries are good.Picked this one up for $12.50 at a thrift store. It has a Hoya Skylight filter on it. Also the original 2 piece hard case, but that's well worn but usable.

Strangley the oval inspection sticker was on the top of the camera not the bottom. Sticker is gone, but left alot of residue to clean up.
I'm planning on loading thuiis up with film tommorow. Hopefully the pictures will come out nice.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty different then my C35.Besides the color,this is a zone focus camera, instead of a true rangefinder.What is kinda strange this is a 1975
1st series EF. You notice no self timer, but the second series 1976 they brought back the timer.
3rd series 1978? They got rid of the timer. They also went to a 35mm f2.8
lens .
Maybe I need one of each. Laughing

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice score ...

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. Looking foward to trying it out, but I'm out of film. Sad

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found my C35 at the back of a cupboard and no one can remember how it got there (might have been there for 20 years).....put a battery in and it seemed ok, took it on holiday for backup and got 24 perfect exposed sharp shots (well less one as it struggled in dim light WO a flash).