Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

m39 silver Helios-44 for SLR
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:27 pm    Post subject: m39 silver Helios-44 for SLR Reply with quote

I am searching for a M39 silver Helios-44 for SLR with Red 'n' (red-P) in affordable price. If any one have one spare or you see it in evilBay, please let me know.

Thanks all.
Calvin

(The last word of my first name in Chinese is pronounced exactly the same as "Sun". )

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one have a spare?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the members does have a couple of M39 44s but no mention of the red P.

Sit tight, watch this space and good luck.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have I guess at least two but I don't remember for red P too.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:

Hi Attila,
Please let me know if there is red P in your lens. It it will be of great help as i have search it for a long time.

Happy Easter! Smile

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

martinsmith99 wrote:
One of the members does have a couple of M39 44s but no mention of the red P.

Sit tight, watch this space and good luck.

Thanks. I will keep watching this space.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will have some competition looking for one of these lenses Wink What do they normally run on eBay? around US$500?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are not expensive but finding a copy with the red-p with average used condition needs luck. (This is not April Fool)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wilson.c wrote:
You will have some competition looking for one of these lenses Wink What do they normally run on eBay? around US$500?

5 USD

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
wilson.c wrote:

5 USD

Less than the postage from EU to HK. Wink

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think $5 would have been a reasonable estimate several years ago. Since then the chrome versions have been given a slight 'boost' due to this forum, and others. The helios series in general is getting the recognition it deserves, and thereby rising in price. I would say a more reasonable price to shoot for would be $25.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm quite curious if anybody bought seriously described red-P Helios with mint optics and good mechanical condition even for the $25 during last 6 months Wink

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seen a couple on ebay recently but they all had a Buy Now price of over 100€ Sad. Hunting for this piece aswel!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found cheap red-P Industar Smile Click here to see on Ebay

...and early SLR Jupiter-9 - not a bargain, but good price for the quality of these old Jupiters Click here to see on Ebay

here is a bargain Jupiter-9, unfortunately the front lens is scratched quite significantly... [url]370354577900[/url]

but not any single cheap 13-bladed Helios...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JWH wrote:
Seen a couple on ebay recently but they all had a Buy Now price of over 100€ Sad. Hunting for this piece aswel!

I did publish images taken with this lens 3 yrs ago, this lens was unsellable even for 5 USD. Times seems honor my work. I couldn't follow this lens price, pleasant surprise. I gave one copy to Orio he did try on 5D and he was happy with it's performance.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

calvin83 wrote:
Attila wrote:

Hi Attila,
Please let me know if there is red P in your lens. It it will be of great help as i have search it for a long time.

Happy Easter! Smile

I am sorry, these lenses are somewhere deep at my dry boxes , not easy to take them out so I can't help to you. Buy one without red and enjoy , they are good ones.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got this one: Click here to see on Ebay on March 26th. Ok, maybe it was $37 with shipping. But still...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
calvin83 wrote:
Attila wrote:

Hi Attila,

Happy Easter! Smile

I am sorry, these lenses are somewhere deep at my dry boxes , not easy to take them out so I can't help to you. Buy one without red and enjoy , they are good ones.

Nevermind. I think i will find one eventually. Wink

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

themoleman342 wrote:
I got this one: Click here to see on Ebay on March 26th. Ok, maybe it was $37 with shipping. But still...

This is definitely an above above condition. Enjoy it!