Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Sold: Mayfair Sankor 105/2.5 preset portrait lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:52 am    Post subject: Sold: Mayfair Sankor 105/2.5 preset portrait lens Reply with quote

Up for grabs is my beautiful Mayfair Sankor 105mm f2.5 portrait lens in M42 mount. This lens is the same as my Aetna Coligon, which has incredible bokeh and is sharp too.

Condition:

Body: Body looks gorgeous except for a couple of dents to the filter ring. Getting filters on is quite a challenge Neutral

Glass: Glass has previously suffered from fungus by the looks of it, as the front coating has fungus shapes etched into it, when you hold against a strong light. This lowers contrast a bit, so a hood or pp is recommended. There's also a small amount of dust inside. This lens looks very easy to clean...the front section screws off like lots of older preset lenses, piece of cake Smile

Mechanics: Focusing is smooth and the aperture mechanism works great. There is some oil on the blades, but being a preset lens, doesn't cause any problems. There are many, many blades in this one, and it's one of the Sankors with the slightly odd shaped iris!

Caps No caps are included are I'm afraid

Price: £SOLD

Postage:

Paypal only, and there's no charge Smile

Please PM me your interest.

Last edited by ManualFocus-G on Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lens is reserved, subject to payment Smile

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooopsss.... Too late again....
Please let me know if the deal fails, I'm looking for a 105mm 2.5 portrait lens.
Thanks!.

Regards.
Jes.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to Alex (for letting me have the lens) and to Graham!!
I got the lens, perfectly packed and looking really nice.
I'd have to wait to try it until getting home. It's my fisrt 100mm Smile

Kind regards.
Jes.