Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Franka Rolfix II Rodenstock Trinar 105mm f3.5 6x9 folder
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:34 pm    Post subject: Franka Rolfix II Rodenstock Trinar 105mm f3.5 6x9 folder Reply with quote

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never get tired of looking at old folders.

Meanwhile, the reason I'm here in the first place is that somehow we'd ended up with a beat up old Franka folder, that youngest wanted to try... Recently, we found out how it got into our house: our eldest had bought it at a yard sale maybe 15 years ago. So I have a soft spot for the Franka look.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too, I just love them, this is my second Franka , first Franka III with Radionar a damn good performer.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah you have an interesting one, not so common.

This is later than the Rollfix/Rollfix II

It has an interesting switchable optical viewfinder from 6x6/6x9. I have a Japanese camera that can do the same, 4.5x6/6x6

Does it have a removable mask inside ?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

luisalegria wrote:
Ah you have an interesting one, not so common.

This is later than the Rollfix/Rollfix II

It has an interesting switchable optical viewfinder from 6x6/6x9. I have a Japanese camera that can do the same, 4.5x6/6x6

Does it have a removable mask inside ?

Mask is gone, as usual so this camera is 6x9 only now.

I see Rollfix II on front leatherette and Simpson Laughing on back. Overall a nice camera with accurate shutter speeds what is not so common.