Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

rusty truck above black creek
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:03 pm    Post subject: rusty truck above black creek Reply with quote

praktica ltl, vivitar 35/2.8, walgreens 400, drugstore processing, scanning:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

love trucks, and i live on a creek myself. nice looking sharpness; particularly like the shoes! would enjoy seeing some shots of your first catch come april!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't fish much anymore, yell, but i'll post pics if i have a mind. no closed fishing seasons here ...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, we run from april to november, so april 1 is a big day around here! our creek is sometimes narrow w lots of overhang, and i just traded a friend a snowblower for a 20 gauge and a custom 5 1/2 foot fly rod that i cant wait to try!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that sounds like a dandy combination. i may do some catfishing before too long. i can bass fish any time i take a mind to do so. wish i loved to eat freshwater fish ...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wish we had some bass in our creek to fish! only trout-brownies mostly and if youre lucky, rainbows.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah, trout! we have one of two streams with water cold enough for rainbow stocking in northern alabama, and one stream where there MAY be native trout; it's about 90 minutes north of me ...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

90 miles is nothin'! and i tell ya' we love the cold water--great for swimming in the summer--or the first warm day of spring!