Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

couple of street (shopping center parking lot) shots
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:34 pm    Post subject: couple of street (shopping center parking lot) shots Reply with quote

bessa r, jupiter-8:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no comments? oh, man ...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't go away mad, Paul, I like that first shot a lot!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whew! i'm just glad someone noticed. my ego just would NOT accept that a photo of mine was not worth a comment, good or bad ... Shocked Shocked Shocked Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know the trash can is nothing much in the way of composition; i was just trying to capture the sodium-vapor security light atmosphere. the film and lens did a good job, i think. a study in light, i guess you'd say; nothing more ...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the trash can does show the separation the Jup-8 is capable of. And that first shot makes me think I'm a spy Wink

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I look at the trash can and think who's in there Very Happy .I like them now they have been re sized.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like them both but really like the waist bin in the 2nd. It ooozes quality with wonderful tones. Really great!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks again ... Very Happy