Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

MC Kaleinar-5N
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:24 pm    Post subject: MC Kaleinar-5N Reply with quote

I´m selling this lens for 45 euro. It comes in the original polystyrene box with label, dome lens case and also with a M42-mount. The lens is equipped with the Nikon mount. The guarantee (from 1992) is also included. The lens is still in good condition (Nr. 924411).

I accept both bank transfer and paypal (but buyer pays 3% paypal fee). Shipping costs: 9.60 euro for Europe, 16.00 euro for the rest of the world.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I rate this lens to equal than Leica-R 90mm f2.8 I had same time both and I didn't see much difference. Best buy on this week!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM sent.

I like my Mir 24N and Zenitar-N lenses, and I´d like to have a small Russian collection.

Markku

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sale pending to Gurdie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fotomachi wrote:
Sale pending to Gurdie

I'll take it if Gurdie doesnt!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hari wrote:
fotomachi wrote:
Sale pending to Gurdie

Can you please send me your bank details?

I cant wait to get my greedy paws on this lens!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hari wrote:
Hari wrote:
fotomachi wrote:
Sale pending to Gurdie

Can you please send me your bank details?

I cant wait to get my greedy paws on this lens!

You might be 3rd or 4th in line so be patient. Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry guys, but the lens has already been sold to Gurdie Smile

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all,

Sorry for the quite off-topic question, but, does this lens always come with an M42 mount ? I think i have read somewhere that it was produced with an M39 mount, and sold with M42, P/K or Nikon adapters ... Is this true ?

Thanks for your replies ...

Cheers

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

indianadinos wrote:
Hi all,

Sorry for the quite off-topic question, but, does this lens always come with an M42 mount ? I think i have read somewhere that it was produced with an M39 mount, and sold with M42, P/K or Nikon adapters ... Is this true ?

Thanks for your replies ...

Cheers

I remember for M42,Nikon don't remember for third for sure. It is comes with three mount.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

indianadinos wrote:
Sorry for the quite off-topic question, but, does this lens always come with an M42 mount ?

It's primarily Nikon mount, I think, and most often found with only that mount. The M42 replacement mount does seem to be an official part, though. Don't know about other mounts.