Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Getting back to film
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:51 pm    Post subject: Getting back to film Reply with quote

After looking at Rolf''s, Bills and several others film pictures and now Marty's FD collection, I really have the bug to shoot film again and try to perfect it.

I have a few film cameras that are in very nice condition but this is probable my favorite along with the new F1 with the AE-FN viewfinder I no longer have (F1 is a long story ). I bought this new in the early 80s. I also have the A2 winder for it. I have the original box and manual that came with it. It doesn't have a single scratch or blemish on it anywhere s. I will never sell it. The viewfinder is brighter than my 5DMII.
Thats a roll of Walgreens film I just shot. Will have it developed next week.

A try at some fish pictures a couple of years ago. Not real good but I really didn't work at it like I should have.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That looks like a fine camera, welcome back to film Cool

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Hexi.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is great ! Welcome in our exclusive Club Smile I just love to shoot on film !

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
That is great ! Welcome in our exclusive Club Smile I just love to shoot on film !

I'm afraid its got me spending money again. Luckily my wife just says, " well if you really enjoy it ".

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Schnauzer wrote:
Attila wrote:

I'm afraid its got me spending money again. Luckily my wife just says, " well if you really enjoy it ".

We spend significant money on many other things, so your wife has right Wink

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice camera. That's on my list to buy next. I have a lens I want to try just waiting.
Shooting film is really fun!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Handsome piece of gear, Ron, looking forward to your efforts!