Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Czech Republic - 17-50 Tamron f/2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:12 pm    Post subject: Czech Republic - 17-50 Tamron f/2.8 Reply with quote

Didn't even know the AF forums existed here. Would like to take the opportunity to post a few of my favorite shots from the past little while, all taken with the Tamron 17-50 f/2.8 in the Czech Republic.

From most recent to oldest.

thanks for any comments.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice series ! My faves are 4 & 5. Can you write something about making of (#5) ?
Wink

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5 is wow, 3-4 are great as well, no one sec. all are good Smile

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolf wrote:
Nice series ! My faves are 4 & 5. Can you write something about making of (#5) ?
Wink

Dave, that's a tremendous serie.
Like Rolf, would you please tell us more about making of #5 and I would add #4.
Thanks for sharing.

Smile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, are those stars at #5? Stunning indeed.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolf wrote:
Wink

Olivier wrote:
Rolf wrote:
Wink

Dave, that's a tremendous serie.
Like Rolf, would you please tell us more about making of #5 and I would add #4.
Thanks for sharing.

Smile

Thanks for the comments. #5 was taken using 2 exposures, 1 was a 3 minute tracked exposure of the stars. The second was a 3 minute untracked exposure of the foreground. Both were taken at ISO800.

#4 is just a normal shot, using a 2 (or 3, I'm not sure) graduated ND filter on the sky. All other info should be in the EXIF.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful series of a place I like very much. Very Happy