Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

OM-2n without memo holder?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:51 pm    Post subject: OM-2n without memo holder? Reply with quote

hi all!
just bought a used olympus OM-2n body on ebay,costs me 130 euro.
and found there's no memo holder on the back,very strange cuz all other OM-2n seems got that holder.Anyone has idea about it?
and the price?I think 130euro is a little bit too expensive.....(the body is generally in a good and clean condition,with some obvious scratches on the bottom.)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi welcome to the forum.

Missing memo holder isn´t normal. Price seems too expensive indeed.
80 to 100 € with standard lens 1.8/50mm in good condition.

Wink

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome ! Nice to see you here! I had this camera in past also without holder.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the reply!
Crying or Very sad so looks for 130€ it's really a rip-off.maybe I should directly go to a camerashop instead of on ebay....

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doraemon wrote:
thanks for the reply!
Crying or Very sad so looks for 130€ it's really a rip-off.maybe I should directly go to a camerashop instead of on ebay....

Don't think about you did rip off, enjoy instead! Need experience in bargain hunting too, better to pay more and enjoy a fully working item , than pay less and found fresh merchandise is unusable. I had less disappointment on ebay than with freshly purchased items from mobile providers or other electronic items from well known brands.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila has 100 % right. Enjoy this great cam and the lenses as well.

http://www.foto-bochum.net/Historical-Equipment/Camera-Olympus-OM-2n/8743032_CSJQq#809211300_XbJnB

Wink

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool yeah, just enjoy it.
Anyway the OM-2n was really good built. The body is small and solid, looks much better than the digitals nowadays. Wink

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doraemon wrote:
Cool yeah, just enjoy it.
Anyway the OM-2n was really good built. The body is small and solid, looks much better than the digitals nowadays. Wink

yes. excellent. Don't forget near perfect OM lenses too.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

130 Euros for just the body? Shocked It should have had two or three
lenses with it for that price, and I'm talking about an all-black model.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might be a back from another OM...