Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Contax Distagon 25mm f2.8 AE
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:13 am    Post subject: Contax Distagon 25mm f2.8 AE Reply with quote

Some shots of my 25mm f2.8 Distagon AE lens can be seen here. Not the prettiest in the world, but works fine and aperture/focus is smooth with no issues.

Any opinions about those marks on the front element, are they cleaning marks? They haven't ever affected the shots, as far as I know.

I'm looking for £150 in my pocket, so Paypal/shipping extra. Comes with front and back caps, plus a Contax 55mm 1A (skylight?) filter.

I'm wintoid on eBay, FlickR, Rangefinder Forum etc etc. Feel free to contact me via those forums too, and check my eBay feedback. I'm in the UK.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:16 pm    Post subject: pm sent Reply with quote

pm sent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex (hk300) has been in touch about this and says he will take it. No payment yet, so if it falls through I'll be in touch.

Thanks,

Simon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOLD! Thanks Alex