Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Around Szechenyi Chain Bridge Olympus OM 21mm f3.5 Pana G1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:00 pm    Post subject: Around Szechenyi Chain Bridge Olympus OM 21mm f3.5 Pana G1 Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice photos. I especially like the colors that came out on #7. Superb contrast.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

natebarnz wrote:
Very nice photos. I especially like the colors that came out on #7. Superb contrast.

Thank you ! Today we had exceptional good lights for photography.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful photos, Attila.
I always enjoy your pictures of a part of the world I have not seen much of in the past.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice shots attila. i would be curious to see 100% crops of some statues or faces to see the pixelation/noise etc from this m4/3 as i notice a fair amount on my ep1...

how do you feel about your crops w this camera?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rbelyell wrote:
nice shots attila. i would be curious to see 100% crops of some statues or faces to see the pixelation/noise etc from this m4/3 as i notice a fair amount on my ep1...

how do you feel about your crops w this camera?

I never had better digital camera Wink so I love it. Good light is important other ways noisy indeed, crop is not a big deal for me if I need wide I use pano technic or/and slide film.

100% crop

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SkedAddled wrote:
Wonderful photos, Attila.
I always enjoy your pictures of a part of the world I have not seen much of in the past.

Yes, that is great challenge to see other countries I love it too.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi attila
i am glad you like your g1 so much!
i see from your crop that there is a tradeoff in getting low noise as the rendition is very soft at 100% i usually leave the noise reduction off because i like a sharper image, or crop-just a matter of personal taste. it seems though your g1 is not so different from my ep1, just different settings. i guess i am just expecting too much from this small camera/sensor!
thanks
t

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rbelyell wrote:
hi attila
i am glad you like your g1 so much!
i see from your crop that there is a tradeoff in getting low noise as the rendition is very soft at 100% i usually leave the noise reduction off because i like a sharper image, or crop-just a matter of personal taste. it seems though your g1 is not so different from my ep1, just different settings. i guess i am just expecting too much from this small camera/sensor!
thanks
t

Yes. To get better result need bigger sensor film or digital full frame. In practical usage I don't need better quality if need I use my medium format gear with Provia 100 or Velvia 50.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems to be a very good combo. Saw other pics with different 20/21 mm lenses with much less IQ. No.2 is my fave. Great details.

Your images remember me always at our time at Budapest.
Wink

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful city captures. The sky is really deep blue.
#3 is my favorite.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the sky is really blue. Did you use a custom color? The default jpg color of the G series usually have a bit of pink in the sky...