Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

black creek
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:03 pm    Post subject: black creek Reply with quote

bessa r, jupiter 8, ilford xp2, walgreens p&s:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice. That has an infrared look about it!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also like this film renditon, its a C41 dev if not mistaken. Nice work and place.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it was gorgeous, golden light. i hope i captured just a pinch of the effect. that fisherman is out there every day over 45F ...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, c-41. the xp2 seems more contrasty and kodak bw400cn, but it is only my first roll. and at $5.89 per 24-exposure roll locally, it might be awhile before i shoot some more. found some more bw400cn at another wal-mart. works out to about $3.50/roll 24-exposure ...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely photo. I must try XP2 someday. BTW, you need to straighten the horizon. Wink

Best wishes, Kris.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, i know, it is constant sturggle for me and a rangefinder. i concentrate so hard on light and foreground, i forget to check horizon one more time ... Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm forever straightening the horizon too! I used to have a hotshoe-spirit level which was very useful.

K.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My guess is the shutter release is on the right side. Laughing Great snap, fish!

Straightened in Picasa 3, quick fast in a hurry. Wink

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks! Very Happy