Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Before storm - play with sky and PS
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:20 pm    Post subject: Before storm - play with sky and PS Reply with quote

Today I had 10 minutes before all sky getting boring dark. So I did pick up some slides and my favorite film cameras + digital. Light wasn't so good so I didn't risk to make all crap images on slides. I used only Panasonic G1+ Konica 28mm f3.5 +my favorite img program to manipulate pictures. I like harsh un-real colors as you know already , some of them fit in this category perfectly Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the atmosphere in the stormy looking shots. I wouldn't consider them over the top and they do add to the image.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great skies Attila! #5 is my favorite.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Than you guys!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brilliant photography and PP work Attila, no. 5 is my favourite too. Did you think about using a polar filter?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterqd wrote:
Brilliant photography and PP work Attila, no. 5 is my favourite too. Did you think about using a polar filter?

I did try polar filter , but it doesn't help much, effect was very light almost invisible. Perhaps it not works on semi-dark sky. Result did come from PP.
I have B+W filter plus some noname ones, none of them did work out for me well.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't had much luck with one either so far. The angle to the sun and the lighting conditions have to be just right I guess.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterqd wrote:
I haven't had much luck with one either so far. The angle to the sun and the lighting conditions have to be just right I guess.

Yes, I found this too.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're all great photos Attila, but for me shot #7 - the Országház - is the real stand-out Wink

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mal1905 wrote:
They're all great photos Attila, but for me shot #7 - the Országház - is the real stand-out Wink

That is great, thanks! I still hunting cloudy pictures on Orszaghaz. My dream is a bright sunny days at summer time right after rain.