Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My dream shoot
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:42 pm    Post subject: My dream shoot Reply with quote

I wish to have this kind of picture from long time ago, bright sunshine , but clouds on sky. Today was my lucky day.. I did shoot on slides with Konica FT-1 + Konica 28mm + Bessa II Color-Skopar , but need to wait ...

So till that this is came out nicely from my digital gear. Stiched photo Konica 28mm + Panasonic G1.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice, lovely colours, the building looks wonderful now the scaffolding is down and the refurbishment is done Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poolhall wrote:
Nice, lovely colours, the building looks wonderful now the scaffolding is down and the refurbishment is done Very Happy

Yes it took long and I think it will be never finish, but now it is wonderful.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fervently wish for something as grand as that to photograph around here. My cousins hog pen just doesn't quite match up to the grandeur of that shot.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Dawg wrote:
I fervently wish for something as grand as that to photograph around here. My cousins hog pen just doesn't quite match up to the grandeur of that shot.

Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic Smile The blues are wonderful Smile

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Print worthy!!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for all!