Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Varieté
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:21 am    Post subject: Varieté Reply with quote

Here a shot with Canon 5D and f:1.2/85mmL II at ISO 800 and 1/200sec and wide open (f:1.2)

Wink

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added here another one

Wink

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Rolf. Razz

I hope you're fine.

The man in number one makes me sing in my head "welcome and bienvenue, willkommen, in cabaret" etc...

Cheers.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Olivier wrote:
The man in number one makes me sing in my head "welcome and bienvenue, willkommen, in cabaret" etc...

Where is Patrick Sebastien ? Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Olivier wrote:
Hello Rolf. Razz

I hope you're fine.

Cheers.

Hi Olivier,

thanks for your post. On my side is everything ok, I hope on your side too.

Will be in France at the weekend - Metz area. Have a meeting on Friday at Saarbrücken and then we will drive to Metz. Unfortunately was never before there - only passage on the motorway. Would like to see Cathedrale St-Etienne and other sightseeing points.

The visit of the varieté is some month ago but I´m sure that this song was a part of the show.

Have a nice week.

best regards

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolf wrote:

Will be in France at the weekend - Metz area. Have a meeting on Friday at Saarbrücken and then we will drive to Metz. Unfortunately was never before there - only passage on the motorway. Would like to see Cathedrale St-Etienne and other sightseeing points.

That should be a good idea !
If you go and visit the cathedral, please show us some good pictures.

I went once in Metz.
It was in 1980 and I went in military hospital... to fetch my new pair of spectacles. Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CarbonR wrote:
Olivier wrote:

Where is Patrick Sebastien ? Very Happy

Under the "petit bonhomme en mousse"... Laughing