Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

(SOLD) 3x Zeiss - Distagon 35, Planar 50, Tele-Tessar 135
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:52 pm    Post subject: (SOLD) 3x Zeiss - Distagon 35, Planar 50, Tele-Tessar 135 Reply with quote

SOLD

Selling 3 Rollei Zeiss lenses with some fungus.

- Rollei Zeiss Distagon 2.8/35 without HFT
- Rollei Planar 1,8/50 without HFT
- Rollei Zeiss Tele-Tessar 4/135 without HFT

Will sell them as a set (preffered) or lens by lens.
The fungus is slight in the Distagon and Planar, the Tele-Tessar suffers more.
As someone said these Rollei lenses can be adjusted to infinity when using EOS adapters by unsrewing the front ring and loosen some screws to adjust infinity.
The overall impression is only slight use and no coating defects. But I cannot speak for the areas to be cleaned from fungus.

It is a nice opportunity for skilled people to get a set of Zeiss lenses and they can also be used with the fungus if lower contrast is accepted.

I sold items before to our members Jesito,guatipen, TheBrumReaper, uusitupa, ffau2000, Shrek.
See buyers source.

Postage 4 Euros within Germany (insured) and Europe 13,90 Euros (insured). Paypal + 3%
As there are requests for worldwide shipping. A registered parcel costs 15,90 Euros worldwide.

You can PM me with any reasonable offer as I am not sure how much to ask for.

Details please see images:

Direct link to gallery for all 3 lenses:
http://www.abload.de/gallery.php?key=cdAWs4ar

Distagon 2.8/35

Planar 1.8/50

Tele-Tessar 4/135

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOLD to a fellow member of this forum.