Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Since I can't go anywhere.......part 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:19 am    Post subject: Since I can't go anywhere.......part 3 Reply with quote

The end...hold the applause please...LOL

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent love the last one is it what we call a Nuthatch in the UK? looks very like it. Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poolhall wrote:
Excellent love the last one is it what we call a Nuthatch in the UK? looks very like it. Very Happy

It indeed is a Nuthatch. The only bird that can eat upside down. In fact they are very seldom right side up.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

excellent shots - congrats!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
excellent shots - congrats!

Thank you Klaus.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great shots! Well composed and exposed.

I wanted to let you know that I can relate to your situation, it does get better. I had similar probems about a year ago. I'll keep you in my prayers.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bbshooter wrote:
Great shots! Well composed and exposed.

I wanted to let you know that I can relate to your situation, it does get better. I had similar probems about a year ago. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Thanks BB. It is getting better as we type to each other. But please don't stop the prayers.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't comment much but I always look for your bird shots. I love seeing the Carolina Wren with it's characteristic tail, that signature Nuthatch posture, and that Titmouse with the seed artfully clamped in his beak. Good BIF photography takes a certain patience and state of mind. Not to mention luck. Well done! Hope you get well soon.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful creatures ! Great shoots! I just love them all.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Jeff and Attila.